All 19 art Reviews

Krom Krom

Love the look and feel of this piece. The background has some nice textures and the character totally stands out. Great use of color and warmth.

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm trying to make more simple illustrations like that to get better at it, so it's cool you like it!

Batman Batman

Looks nice. Definitely has that Bat-metal feel, which made me chuckle at it a bit. Not sure if you were going for chuckles, but you got one.

Rennis5 responds:

Yes I was going for chuckles :D

Some Girl Singing Some Girl Singing

I don't think you suck at shading, I actually think the colors look quite nice :)

CoolCatDaddio responds:

I appreciate it, I just dont like how the shirt shading came out or how long it took me

still, thanks man

Shining Force Shining Force

This looks fantastic and I loved playing Shining Force growing up, so good job!

But, according to wikipedia (you can correct me if I'm wrong) it's from 1992, which would disqualify it from the COTM, since it had to be pre-1990. Too bad, cause I quite like what you made here.

DikkiDirt responds:

Ya it's 1993. Honestly, I really liked shining force and that's the picture i wanted to do. i don't really enter Jazza Competition for the win. i enter for the community and because i made that decision i actually got to meet someone else that likes shining force too. So thumbs up to you dude.

Donkey Kong Donkey Kong

This is really nice, I really like this one! :)
I chose Donkey Kong too (same pose and everything), I just went in a pretty different direction with it, haha :) http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/theiyoume/donkey-kong-81-new-resolution-4

This looks great though, really like the look and the colors :)

AniLover16 responds:

Thanks :D

Mini Trunks Mini Trunks

Really nicely done, looks super clean! I really like the texture of it too, gives it much more depth.

ID ID

It looks great! The line art is gorgeous and the shading looks really good.

ExCharny responds:

Glad you like it.

Thanos Digital Painting Thanos Digital Painting

Holy crap, this looks amazing. Can't wait to see the finished version!

Batman selfie Batman selfie

Looks awesome!

COTMSUPERSELFIE The Flash COTMSUPERSELFIE The Flash

Wow, this is really awesome!

billtheartist responds: